What's new

small road trip gets me first franklin of 2009

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did a small road trip today, not too bad of results

bank one: bag from machine $349 only got 2 -40%

bank two: 3 rolls and $16 in IKE dollars I ended up with 2-1964 Kennedy 90% and my first Franklin of the year a 1960 ;D, nothing special with the IKE's, ad 13 -40%ers

bank three: $20 nickels got me a 1946,49 $150 in dimes skunk

bank four: 2 rolls halves, $2 loose all skunk

total:
3-90% silver
15-40% silvers

1-15-09firstfranklinof2009.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Man you are on fire!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Not too shabby!
 
Congrats on your first Franklin, I hope you find a few more.
 
Goes4ever, I remember when I found my first Frankie , I kept thinking how rediculous it was,

that a completely obsolete coin -way different design and all silver- could just be floating around

out there , then I realised that people occasionally are finding seated liberty halves- Now thats

rediculous ! Just goes to show the genuinely random nature of the CRH game. Argentium.
 
this was my first Franklin of 2009, Not my first Franklin while CRHing, just wanted to clarify that ...lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom