T thedukeofdelaware Sr. Member Joined Apr 20, 2017 Messages 264 Reaction score 197 Golden Thread 0 Location Delaware Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro XP Deus Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2018 #1 0.60 inch in diameter and 0.15 inch thick. Looks and feels like lead. I think I see a "B". 4 holes on its side. Anyone
0.60 inch in diameter and 0.15 inch thick. Looks and feels like lead. I think I see a "B". 4 holes on its side. Anyone
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other May 18, 2018 #2 It is a lead bag/bale seal Upvote 0
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2018 #3 Congrats on a cool find. Upvote 0
J Johncoho Silver Member Joined Feb 14, 2014 Messages 2,862 Reaction score 7,292 Golden Thread 0 Location Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction Detector(s) used Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer, Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2018 #4 I agree. Bale or bag seal. Could also be a utility seal. Power companies used to use lead seals on their meter bases. Upvote 0
I agree. Bale or bag seal. Could also be a utility seal. Power companies used to use lead seals on their meter bases.