What's new

Small silver and some paper

dasherhunting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Went on road trip today didnt get any silver out of halves this time but did get a 1964 quarter in change somewhere along road trip. then went to home bank with awesome tellers and they had some paper saved back for me a 20.00 bill1950 e not a silver cert. tho. and 2 1957 silver cert. circulated and one is ripped with scotch tape putting it together but other is fine but is circulated not sure of value but I only paid face lol.
 
Upvote 0
It has been several years since I got a silver quarter in change. Nice find ! :thumbsup:
 
dasherhunting said:
Went on road trip today didnt get any silver out of halves this time but did get a 1964 quarter in change somewhere along road trip. then went to home bank with awesome tellers and they had some paper saved back for me a 20.00 bill1950 e not a silver cert. tho. and 2 1957 silver cert. circulated and one is ripped with scotch tape putting it together but other is fine but is circulated not sure of value but I only paid face lol.

So you saved a destroyed common '57 SC but you passed up a stack of uncirculated red seal twos a couple months ago? You'd best focus on your priorities, fool!

See here: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,214154.0.html
 
Yea was never into paper but have been getting lucky with teller finds lately and at the time thought two dollar bills were everywhere go figure I never say no to anything now lol always worth at least face till I find out what they are worth. Plus paper im still not sure how to keep them in thier uncirculated shape . ???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom