What's new

small time CRHing

DougF

Full Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
148
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland, USA
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro
I really enjoy reading your posts on this board. I don't have the time to go whole hog on this now, but this week I was in a bank to deposit a check and picked up five $10 rolls of halves. These were bank wrapped, but found a 1959 Franklin and a 1967 Kennedy. The 67 was the only year I didn't have for the 40% Kennedys (not counting 1970). Pic below. I had picked up four hand-wrapped rolls a month ago and found 2 64's and a 68.
 

Attachments

  • crh 7-11 small.webp
    crh 7-11 small.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 266
Upvote 0
Beginner's luck! I had to search almost $12,000.00 worth of halves to find my first Franklin! Welcome!
 
Small time is better than no time.

Good luck with your next run.
 
packerbacker said:
Sure, "small time", yeah, we'll see. Did you order a box yet? ;D

No, not yet, but I'm tempted. I'm right in the middle of a large home improvement project now. I hope there'll still be some silver in a month or so. I haven't asked the bank's policy on ordering boxes yet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom