What's new

Smith Point Park---> Long Island New York <----

coin finder

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
343
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300
Hi, all any one going to metal Detect at Smith point park ? bad timing my detector is in for some repair , I will not be going. :( :( :(
 
Just started getting in to MD'ing. I'm located on Long Island myself and used to surf out at Smith's Point. Hope to get myself a detector shortly and then will be venturing out. Any suggestions for the island?

Thanks in advance!

Chris
 
Hi, iam in suffolk county are there any metal detecting clubs on long island.I can't find any n I would luv to learn more about detecting. Hope to hear from somebody thanks.
 
Last edited:
Hi, quick question are there any groups or clubs in suffolk county to join?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom