What's new

Snagged Indians in construction.......

DanMI

Sr. Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
391
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Hi all, I see a few of you have been getting out and getting some cool finds. I've been super busy with a daughter graduating, work, buying a motorcycle, etc. Haven't been out at all. I did see some construction Sunday and had to hit it!! Got a 1900 and 1903 Indians, couple wheats and some clad. Not too much, but nice to swing the coil again. Keep up the good finds everyone!!! HH dan
 

Attachments

  • 2010_0629Image0001.webp
    2010_0629Image0001.webp
    69.8 KB · Views: 226
Fine looking Indians, Dan. :icon_thumright: Glad you got out.

HH
 
nice score on the IH's :thumbsup: ....finding time is tough for me too, good luck finding time! ;D
 
Nice IHs, congrats on the finds :icon_thumright:
 
Congrats on the Indians and Wheats! :icon_thumleft: Glad you got out.
 
Two nice keepers! Congrats!
 
always fun to see IH's coming out of the ground. congrats on the hunt and to your daughter!
 
Great Indians Dan. I've also had a hard time getting out, doesn't look good for a chance in July either. Congrats on your daughter graduating!
 
Great score on them nice old Indian's :thumbsup:
 
Sweet finds, Congrats! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom