What's new

Snail Dig Finds

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to my dig site today. The hunters, holidays, and cold weather have slowed me down. Never found anything for the first hour. Then the snails appeared. There was globs of them stacked up well over 50 of them plus some mussel shells and charcoal. The drilled piece is 1.5 inches. And the bone bead was vertical when I found it. The other piece seems to be the tip of something. Plus the rocks I found. Those are all around 2 inches and the one looks like a preform Ft. Ancient that they used as a knife. I have found 3 of the spike looking things. Thanks for viewing.
 

Attachments

  • wild w 001.webp
    wild w 001.webp
    479.7 KB · Views: 165
  • wild w 003.webp
    wild w 003.webp
    571.5 KB · Views: 163
Upvote 0
Killer finds...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom