What's new

Snakes bad

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
1,896
Golden Thread
0
Location
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't believe it I got bit by a garter snake it's not bad but drew blood .
 
sheesh, you must be female to complain about a garter snake. use peroxide on it
 
LOL I was just giving you a hard time. no worries mate
 
And peroxide devolves the skin and increases scaring alcohol or antiseptic wipes are better
 
And peroxide devolves the skin and increases scaring alcohol or antiseptic wipes are better


bad news for me, I use peroxide all the time
 
Only snake ive been bit by was ike a 2.5 foot water snake
 
< hates keeping holes open
 
I don't think we have water snakes
 
it's what I do
 
My hair looks like snakes
 
oh no! she's up from her after supper nap
 
They only bite Jeff-Gordon types,heh heh. Sorry about your bite,I seriously hate snakes for real.
 
she does, just sayin..
 
me likey snakes
 
They calls me Medusa.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom