What's new

Snow, Ice, Mud, and some much needed Silver

PGHDigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
73
Reaction score
268
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
50 degrees here in Pittsburgh today, staying like this through Thursday and Friday... I'm taking Monday and Tuesday off of work, plan on a marathon detecting session every day through Friday...

Anyway, hit the neighborhood up today, very muddy but diggable in about 30% of the front yards that face south... Anyway... $2.39 in clad, my first time out without a wheat ear... After about an hour in front of an 1895 Victorian, hit a silver 1956 Washington Quarter at about 7"... Couldn't be happier... Heading out now till the sun goes down...

image.webp
 
Upvote 20
Great find sounds like me went out my shovel broke in the cement masquerading ass dirt had to quit for the day 45 degrees tomorrow 50 very nice good luck on your marathon
 
Save some of those Pa finds for me when I get back home near Altoona in May. Always nice to dig a Wash quarter.
 
Save some of those Pa finds for me when I get back home near Altoona in May. Always nice to dig a Wash quarter.

I lived in Altoona 1994-1998.
 
Congrats on digging the Silver quarter. :occasion14: I was lucky to pull a 1941 today. :thumbsup:
 
Way to go on the silver!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom