What's new

Snowing in New Hampshire

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,821
Reaction score
76,261
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting


Most of the White Ya see is the White Plastic Foundation of the Ice rink Being set Up,
However You can see the snow is Lying on the Black plastic under coating & Patio
000ddd.webp
 
Last edited:
Thankfully it's 46 & Dry here !
000bbb.webp


000aaa.jpg
 
Last edited:
another angle



000eee.webp
 
nice relaxing so people love the snow
That's My Sleeping Music in the Backround :laughing7:
I Turn it on every Night to Fall Asleep.
Helps me wind down :coffee2:

Occasionally I Add another Window with a Thunderstorm in the Backround of the music
 
That’s a neat area. My grandpa worked at the Portsmouth ship yard and my dad was born in Portsmouth.
I spent some time there a few summers. Thanks for the post.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom