What's new

SO CLOSE! But no cigar...

DAS7NY

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I was at Stop and Shop tonight to buy food for a ski trip I'm going on. I bought the wrong soup so I went to customer service to exchange it and no one was there, so I wandered off to check the reject bin in the coinstar machine. From a distance I spotted a dime! I got pretty damn excited seeing I've never found anything in the before. I pick it up and it's 1974... lol MY LUCK! :D :D
 
Upvote 0
Hey you still heading to Maine? If you are the state will be wide open as I'm heading west to Vermont today! Hope to hit a few banks on the way but more of a vacation with the wife and kid! ;D Good luck if you do some CRH on the way.

Maine_Jim
 
Jim! I was in Maine but all the banks were closed due to the New Years Holiday! :( :( :( BUT I was able to stop in Greenwich, CT on the way up... Picked up $40 in halves and got skunked. It was WAY to much of a metropolitan area! WORSE than Long Island! I guess I left you the silver in Maine! lol. Hope ya had a fun time in Vermont! I was skiing at Sunday River. Have a Happy New Year! :thumbsup:
 
Sounds like a good trip, Sunday River is a nice area. I ended up in the Loon Mountain area of New Hampshire. Picked up $200 in hand rolls. Got one 40%. That was the only searching I did for the week.

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom