What's new

So Close

WannaDig3687

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
23,801
Reaction score
112,451
Golden Thread
0
Location
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
This is several days ago. It was at dusk and Mr WD came in the house and told me the little deer was out eating crab apples. He started running from window to window while I grabbed my camera and slowly and quietly unlocked the front door and snuck out on the porch. To my surprise another deer was right in front of me! I didn't check my settings on the camera before I headed out and I was excited and trying not to move so much, so these pictures are terrible. Still they are good enough to show how close the deer was!


deer1.webp

deer2.webp

deer3.webp

deer4.webp

deer5.webp

deer6.webp

Thanks for looking!
~Sis
 
Same here .But its WAY too hot :(
 
022.webp
last year in the back yard ,while metal detecting :(
 
Yes! We came home to 90 degrees yesterday!
 
OH wow! Caught him laying down on the job, didn't ya!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom