FarmerChick
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2010
- Messages
- 2,069
- Reaction score
- 169
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- BH LoneStar
AT PRO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I smoke about 1 pack per day. I love love love smoking but know it is time to quit.
bought the electronic ciggy. Love it. I got the lowest nicotine. Weaning off real cigs right now.
The electronic ciggy I use in the car, or whenever I leave the house. I do not bring real ciggys. I smoke only real ones now when I wake up, part way thru the day and at night so I cut down real ciggys ALOT.
Going to eliminate real ciggys and stay on lowest nicotine electronic ciggy for a bit then buy the NO nicotine cartridges and wean off.
I can't do cold turkey. I a wussy but truly the electronic ciggy is working for me.
edited to say I bought the EXPENSIVE gum. one chew and I darn near threw up. I can't put that in my mouth!!
bought the electronic ciggy. Love it. I got the lowest nicotine. Weaning off real cigs right now.
The electronic ciggy I use in the car, or whenever I leave the house. I do not bring real ciggys. I smoke only real ones now when I wake up, part way thru the day and at night so I cut down real ciggys ALOT.
Going to eliminate real ciggys and stay on lowest nicotine electronic ciggy for a bit then buy the NO nicotine cartridges and wean off.
I can't do cold turkey. I a wussy but truly the electronic ciggy is working for me.
edited to say I bought the EXPENSIVE gum. one chew and I darn near threw up. I can't put that in my mouth!!


One time, many a year a go, I was puffing on a cigar and some clown said that when I bent over with that cigar in my mouth I looked like a famous Holliwood movie star - Lassie taking a sh**
At times I will see someone smoking outside some business or such and I'll ask them how many packs a day. The answer is one and I ask them do they wish that they had $2,000 in the bank. They say yeah and look puzzled. I then say quit those damn cigs and a year from now you will have saved $2,000. 1/2 pack a day - save $1,000 ... pack a day - save $2,000 ... 2 Packs a day - save $4,000 ... 3 packs a day - save $6,000 - think about it !!! 
but, its hard to have one of those without a smoke. So, I'll just say:
still doing nicotine! a friend got hipnotised told em to imagine every time they took a drag ,it was a up chuck
side effect yes one side effect from stopping is stomach craps for 2 days ,just drink lots of water for that ,get a new tooth brush , clean every thing that has nicotine on it!!stay away from ppl who smoke for a few days! good luck with the fresh air and better tasting food e.d.a.f if you think you can ,you can do anything 






