What's new

so far...

kurtma12

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
box 1 - 3 - 40% 1969 halves
box 2 - skunk

there are about 25 74-d's that i need to check close and still have 2 boxes left

these 3 are my first silver halves

awesome
 
Upvote 0
You gotta take the good with the bad.

I hope the other boxes are better.
 
Heck when I first started out I was thrilled to find just one 40%er. As I began to have more success I needed more to get the same excitement. This truly can be called an addiction.

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
Heck when I first started out I was thrilled to find just one 40%er. As I began to have more success I needed more to get the same excitement. This truly can be called an addiction.

Golden Silver

Truer words haven't been spoken! I remember how excited I was when I found my first silver (Maybe you guys remember I found it in a roll of pennies! and it was a Canadian dime...) And it just snowballed from there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom