What's new

So how hard is it raining now?

smokeythecat

Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
20,926
Reaction score
41,158
Golden Thread
10
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
10
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, here in Maryland, it's raining so hard...Noah just went by in the ark. Sumps in the basement are kicking in about once a minute.
 
Smokey, it rained so hard last night it was like thunder on the tin roof above me.

I expected my bridge to be washed out again this morning. The water went over the bridge, but didn't do any damage to the sides.

I was blessed this time, but now I do believe in climate change - it's here with each and every storm. That bridge had never washed out prior to this past Spring when both sides of the concrete structure bridge washed out - had to get a backhoe in here to restore egress = necessary when your Mom is 92 and in your care.
 
it rained hard here yesterday but was a beautiful day today. I'm better prepared now, have a 14 pontoon boat LOL. good luck with the flooding
 
The creek outside is roaring. Literally. I will have to be cautious in the morning, as some bridges might not be there.
 
It's raining so hard I saw I dude car-topping a canoe on a fiat flip that canoe off the car, load his car into his canoe, and paddle off.

:laughing7:

ETA- winter storm warning here today. Time to fetch the snowthrower.
 
It must be very cold. No?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom