What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED So... I found a old gun

iamsherlocked333

Jr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2022
Messages
26
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Found on the river shoreline in Edmonton AB. The area has been lived on continuously since the 1860's. My thoughts were a 22' of some sort but beyond that I'm baffled by its size, any idea what kind it is?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5041.webp
    IMG_5041.webp
    132.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5042.webp
    IMG_5042.webp
    130.1 KB · Views: 90
Found on the river shoreline in Edmonton AB. The area has been lived on continuously since the 1860's. My thoughts were a 22' of some sort but beyond that I'm baffled by its size, any idea what kind it is?
999 out of a thousand pistols with metal grips, which yours seems to have, will prove to be toys.
 
Upvote 3
999 out of a thousand pistols with metal grips, which yours seems to have, will prove to be toys.
Good point. I was thinking cap type pistol
 
Upvote 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom