What's new

So my t2 got qyestion. Would appreciate help

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So what's the best setting to keep my teknetics T2 detector in trashy areas without getting a new coil. I have the stock. Someone said to turn disc all the way down past iron. Thanks all.
 
Run the discrimination just above iron around 40. Really trashy I run 50. With the discrimination that high no real need for more than one tone so just set it at 1. Run the sensitivity as high as you can and still be VERY stable. My T2 is an SE but I think they are the same with the exception of boost and cache and the extra coil. I have been hunting some really trashy sites and was trying to push the sensitivity as high as I could which caused a lot of false signals. 60 will still give you great depth and is very stable on mine. Best of luck.
 
I agree with above but I like 2+ anything more seems to slow separation down. Iron will sometimes show good numbers but will jump around a lot, 90s to 50s. Good solid repeatable signals from both directions are what your looking for. Good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom