- #1
Thread Owner
That’s not how serious recoveries work. The people who think it should are the same ones who would show up with a shovel the next morning. Anyone who’s actually solved the Beales and recovered something would keep their mouth shut about how it was deciphered, handle the recovery quietly, and let the rest of the world argue about it for another 140 years. That’s not arrogance. That’s basic self-preservation and common sense.
Posting a bare claim like “I have decoded the Beale ciphers” (with no method, no location) can serve as a simple public timestamp. It creates a dated record on the internet.
But I Will Leave This Here!
This is a teaser for the plaintext from the Beale Ciphers, released after the 2014 cracking of the cipher.
A. (Thomas Captain Of Me Trust) B. (Ten Even One Ton Pots Of Gold) C. (One Had Ten Keep One)
Posting a bare claim like “I have decoded the Beale ciphers” (with no method, no location) can serve as a simple public timestamp. It creates a dated record on the internet.
But I Will Leave This Here!
This is a teaser for the plaintext from the Beale Ciphers, released after the 2014 cracking of the cipher.
A. (Thomas Captain Of Me Trust) B. (Ten Even One Ton Pots Of Gold) C. (One Had Ten Keep One)







