What's new

So, so beach morning

N2CU

Full Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
136
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mayville, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F70, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently there were not as many depositors at the beach yesterday as I had expected. Only got 11 quarters, 7 dimes, 3 nickels and 12 pennies in 3 hours. No bling again. Need to get a more mature crowd to come to this beach and lose their valuables (mostly young people visit this beach).

I'd like to give the water a try but there's lots of melted metal (slag?) the closer I get to the water and I'm afraid that's all I'll be getting signals from.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0300[1].webp
    IMG_0300[1].webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 388
Upvote 0
I would be happy to swing for a day and get something.
Was 111 here in Vegas yesterday and we have lots of sand, but no ocean.

You found a nice mix of coins.
 
ahaulil said:
I would be happy to swing for a day and get something.
Was 111 here in Vegas yesterday and we have lots of sand, but no ocean.

You found a nice mix of coins.

How about Lake Meade?
 
Lake Meade is off limits...you don't even want to be caught with a metal detector in your truck or you may loose it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom