So what would you do?

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
A visitor to this site might think that CRH is an easy way to get something for practically nothing. Until they try it for themselves, they won't realize how much work goes into the hunt. That only the truly dedicated diehards, those that never give up, are the only ones who amass a good amount of silver.
Some CRHers cash that silver in as soon as they can realize a profit ,and some, probably most,will hold on to it until silver reaches 50 bucks an oz. or more.
A few cuckoos are saving it for survival money, just in case the Earth does a back flip in 2012, and the North Pole becomes Antarctica. :help:
Now for the unthinkable. I almost hesitate to pose this scenario,because the mere mention of this may cause some folks to spaz out, and start filp -flopping on the ground,like a fish out of the water.

"Confiscation"
One day you wake up and the headlines read " The pResident has ordered the confiscation of ALL gold and silver"In exchange the government will compensate everyone with shares in Alaska's Pineapple and Coconut plantations.
Everything you worked so hard for is gone like a puff of smoke.
So the question is, What would you do? Would you give it up?

Rich Hartford

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
alpha105 said:
Rich Hartford said:
TXTim said:
Confiscation by the govt. of anything I own will be at a very high cost in blood - theirs and hopefully not mine.
We have the right to bear arms to protect us from exactly this type of threat.

True we have the right to bear arms, but one man Alamos never work.

I may not have much, and i do sell when i need (which is unfortunatly often). But whats mine is mine......make that a 2 man alamo
Hope you get the next couple of dream boxes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Rich

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Rich, that is true but I think my stash would fit in the Alamo. Make that three. Im your Davy Crockett.

Golden Silver

placerman

Oct 11, 2005
JJtheRollHunter said:
I'm hoarding all of the silver I get. I really don't care if the government takes confiscates everyones gold and silver. How are they going to get mine or anyone else's? I'm sure 99.9% of the nation owns at least one pieace of silver in any way, shape, or form.

They will call you a "hoarder" and encourage everyone to turn you in. That's how they will do it.

Look up the word hoarding on youtube or google and most of the hits you get will be about hoarding being a mental condition, not about a smart way to invest in silver or gold. They even have a TV show about people who have "compulsive hoarding disorder" on The Learning Channel.

They even have a name for this... "Hoarding Disorder."

They will give you a choice of turning in your silver or being sent to a "treatment facility" for "compulsive hoarding disorder" or "hoarding disorder".

The plan is already laid out if youll just open your eyes.

Yes I am paranoid but being paranoid does not mean that they actually arent out to get you.

fathead

Dec 19, 2009
Conowingo, MD
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
We could all pool our coins and build an Alamo out of silver. Then when we win because they don't want to damage the precious metal that they came for, we could just split it up equally between all who participated in the rebellion.

I will start by bringing all three of my 1964 dimes.

Viva la Revolution!

FH

placerman

Oct 11, 2005
fathead said:
We could all pool our coins and build an Alamo out of silver. Then when we win because they don't want to damage the precious metal that they came for, we could just split it up equally between all who participated in the rebellion.

Viva la Revolution!

FH

I never understand why when an uncomfortable but serious question is raised people resort to making jokes...

No offense to you fathead, you aren't the first, not even in this thread...

JJtheRollHunter

Aug 2, 2009
placerman said:
JJtheRollHunter said:
I'm hoarding all of the silver I get. I really don't care if the government takes confiscates everyones gold and silver. How are they going to get mine or anyone else's? I'm sure 99.9% of the nation owns at least one pieace of silver in any way, shape, or form.

They will call you a "hoarder" and encourage everyone to turn you in. That's how they will do it.

Look up the word hoarding on youtube or google and most of the hits you get will be about hoarding being a mental condition, not about a smart way to invest in silver or gold. They even have a TV show about people who have "compulsive hoarding disorder" on The Learning Channel.

They even have a name for this... "Hoarding Disorder."

They will give you a choice of turning in your silver or being sent to a "treatment facility" for "compulsive hoarding disorder" or "hoarding disorder".

The plan is already laid out if youll just open your eyes.

Yes I am paranoid but being paranoid does not mean that they actually arent out to get you.

And I'll give them the choice to leave or get shot.

fathead

Dec 19, 2009
Conowingo, MD
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
No offense taken. I gave my serious reply earlier in the thread. Rest assured if the gov't wants our silver, gold, land, or any other property, they will have it. They have proven in the past their willingness to take these items. Now it is easy for everyone to be brave online but when push comes to shove, are you willing to risk your life and that of your family for 30 pieces of silver? I'm not. I trust this system we live under. Can it be cruel and unfair? Absolutely. Is their a better option? Probably. Is their a better option that would allow me the freedoms that I have? NO.

I make jokes. Many of them bad and unwelcome, but my country says that is OK.

Please feel free to post your feelings. It is a right we need to exercise.

Respectfully,

Fathead
(Please imagine God Bless America being played in the background as you read this)

There I go again. Maybe I am just a jerk.

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
placerman said:
fathead said:

Viva la Revolution!

FH

I never understand why when an uncomfortable but serious question is raised people resort to making jokes...

No offense to you fathead, you aren't the first, not even in this thread...

It's called dark humor. It kind of gets one mind off of a terrible situation.

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fathead said:
No offense taken. I gave my serious reply earlier in the thread. Rest assured if the gov't wants our silver, gold, land, or any other property, they will have it. They have proven in the past their willingness to take these items. Now it is easy for everyone to be brave online but when push comes to shove, are you willing to risk your life and that of your family for 30 pieces of silver? I'm not. I trust this system we live under. Can it be cruel and unfair? Absolutely. Is their a better option? Probably. Is their a better option that would allow me the freedoms that I have? NO.

I make jokes. Many of them bad and unwelcome, but my country says that is OK.

Please feel free to post your feelings. It is a right we need to exercise.

Respectfully,

Fathead
(Please imagine God Bless America being played in the background as you read this)

There I go again. Maybe I am just a jerk.

If someone was to rob me at gunpoint, shortly after withdrawing all of my cash, and i had a weapon with me......needless to say im not giving them a damn thing, and wont hesitate to make sure i walk away with what i earned. Online or not im keeping what i earned.

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
fathead said:
The government is not "someone".

In fact "we the people" are the government. We elect and pay servants to represent us. We have forgotten that we are the masters. The elected servants have forgotten who they work for.
This is something that we need to remind ourselves of everyday.
We also have to keep in mind that nothing in this world is free. Especially freedom. Freedom is not for free. It comes with a pricetag. It can be expensive or relatively cheap. It depends on how united and knowledgeable the people are.
Amen
Rich

THingfool

Feb 7, 2009
NE Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark,1280-x,Cortes, White's 6DB
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Invest in lead, .45 caliber and others like it.

Ed

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Yes Sir Amen Rich. Your getting me fired up. Don't tread on me. Not wise. Not wise. This serpent bites.

golden silver

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
If they are trying to take everyones stash I'm sure there are bigger problems on the horizon. I throw em a couple 40% and send them on their way. I try to convert all mine to 90% as it comes in. Everybodys' grandparents here would slap us if we didn't have any food or water stored up for emergency. I'm not just talking about what's in the pantry. Humans have too short of a memory. I keep my little pile to make life easier, pay off some bills and have a little money saved up.

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
golden silver said:
Yes Sir Amen Rich. Your getting me fired up. Don't tread on me. Not wise. Not wise. This serpent bites.

golden silver

The snake was a timber rattlesnake native to the 13 colonies. It is a reclusive snake, not particularly aggressive, unless you step on it, or corner it. Here in Connecticut it is on the endangered species list. So are good patriotic Americans. There is no shortage of billionaire investors, professional and infamous politicians though.
Rich

ScoobaSteve

Nov 28, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500
What would I do? If a report came out that the gov. is telling Americans to turn in silver I would immediately turn in my silver and state that as an American I am glad for the opportunity to help my country. Then I would smile and show them the slave serial number tattoo that I have on my arm.

Attachments

• obama-osama1.jpg
    obama-osama1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 388

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread