What's new

So what would you do?

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
A visitor to this site might think that CRH is an easy way to get something for practically nothing. Until they try it for themselves, they won't realize how much work goes into the hunt. That only the truly dedicated diehards, those that never give up, are the only ones who amass a good amount of silver.
Some CRHers cash that silver in as soon as they can realize a profit ,and some, probably most,will hold on to it until silver reaches 50 bucks an oz. or more.
A few cuckoos are saving it for survival money, just in case the Earth does a back flip in 2012, and the North Pole becomes Antarctica. :help:
Now for the unthinkable. I almost hesitate to pose this scenario,because the mere mention of this may cause some folks to spaz out, and start filp -flopping on the ground,like a fish out of the water.

"Confiscation"
One day you wake up and the headlines read " The pResident has ordered the confiscation of ALL gold and silver"In exchange the government will compensate everyone with shares in Alaska's Pineapple and Coconut plantations.
Everything you worked so hard for is gone like a puff of smoke.
So the question is, What would you do? Would you give it up?

Rich Hartford
 
Upvote 0
They will never get mine. I would rather throw it off a bridge into 10000 ft of water than turn it over to anyone. Same goes for my 401k and IRA's. When that day comes, I am withdrawing it and burning it in my driveway. At least I would get some personal satisfaction than handing it over to a bunch of idiots who are giving out handouts to those who dont produce.
 
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing7:
I'm laughing so hard I have tears coming out of my eyes. Where do you get these photos from?
 
Rich Hartford said:
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing7:
I'm laughing so hard I have tears coming out of my eyes. Where do you get these photos from?

Photoshop is our friend.....unfortunatly i do not have it but i can do somewhat decent with Microsoft paint
 
Rich Hartford said:
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing7:
I'm laughing so hard I have tears coming out of my eyes. Where do you get these photos from?

I think I just found my new desktop background.
 
Rich Hartford said:
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing7:
I'm laughing so hard I have tears coming out of my eyes. Where do you get these photos from?


Maybe you can explain how I found these pictures on the Kryptome site?
 

Attachments

  • Explain-Final-1.webp
    Explain-Final-1.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 378
  • Explain-this-Final-2.webp
    Explain-this-Final-2.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 377
Have no doubts fellas the current folks we have running the govt are fully aware that americans have in personal retirement plans more than enough money to bail the over zealous spending out. Your worrys of them taking your silver, to me is as if we are all lephrachuns. trying to keep folks from taking our lucky charms. Why would they care about something so tiny when they can just vote into law the legal seizure of your 401k and reinvest it into worthless U.S treasury bonds once the chinese stop buying them. Think that sounds impossible? Anyone who receives a W-2 form each year is already stolen every pay check. The govt takes its share out of your check then "distributes" your share to you.

Luckily the arrogance being shown presently is going to create enough panic to once again change over leadership of the house and senate this year. Unfortunately, we will go right back to the other extreme we had 2 years ago that didnt put us in much better shape.

Rich-- Water jugs, shovels, rope, tons of matches in plastic bags, pots and pans, saws etc. If the poo hits the rotor blades those will be more precious to me to answer the question.
 
I'm guessing it this doesn't apply to Japan, right? But if I was in the states, I would hide my PM's somewhere in my house. I doubt that they will burst into my house and thoroughly search it.
 
AU24K said:
Government confiscation of gold and silver, eh?
Hope they don't find out about the fillings in my teeth...

Scott

Remember the National Socialist Workers Party, otherwise known by acronyms NAZI's they had a novel system of harvesting peoples and acquiring their PM fillings- bet it will happen again.
 
We may have to go back to burying our gold and silver in the back yard again.
That would ensure future MD finds!

Scott
 
ScoobaSteve said:
Rich Hartford said:
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing7:
I'm laughing so hard I have tears coming out of my eyes. Where do you get these photos from?


Maybe you can explain how I found these pictures on the Kryptome site?

Steve,
I just woke up, and I'm looking at the photo's you posted. The first photo I don't see anything unusual, and move on to the next.
There I spot this white haired guido that looks like he should have a monkey on his shoulder as he's cranking an organ grinder.
Then it hits me. THAT'S ME ! Didn't even recognize myself. :icon_scratch:
 
Rich Hartford said:
ScoobaSteve said:
Rich Hartford said:
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing7:
I'm laughing so hard I have tears coming out of my eyes. Where do you get these photos from?


Maybe you can explain how I found these pictures on the Kryptome site?

Steve,
I just woke up, and I'm looking at the photo's you posted. The first photo I don't see anything unusual, and move on to the next.
There I spot this white haired guido that looks like he should have a monkey on his shoulder as he's cranking an organ grinder.
Then it hits me. THAT'S ME ! Didn't even recognize myself. :icon_scratch:

Sitting there next to your buddy John McCain! :D Still trying to figure out what the hell is on the other side of you. Looks like a virus infested piece of leather.
 
Sorry, all of my silver (and gold) was lost at sea in a tragic 4th of July boating accident.

(Oops Silver Stripe, just saw your post)

AGCoinHunter said:
Still trying to figure out what the hell is on the other side of you. Looks like a virus infested piece of leather.

:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom