So.....Whats Everyone Getting (hoping?) For Christmas?

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Just to wake up healthy. ...:thumbup:

We will NOT go quietly into the night!
... Your right just to wake up and wake up healthy .. At my age when i wake up no matter if it is raining , snowing , freezing ... If i wake up and feel good that is a good day... And that goes for every day of the year not just one day.....

cherrypicked

May 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are you a veteran CP?
hope it works out for you.

No, my husband is a disabled vet. He got laid off at the beginning of the year and we are having a hard time financing because he hasn't been with his current job for a year yet. We were going to wait the full year but we fell in love with a house while at an estate sale and decided to try.

Sharryn

Nov 27, 2013
S. Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer, Samson 32" T-handle,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I just gotten a new MD (Garrett AT Pro and Garrett propointer), so I want some nice weather to try them out. And I only have 12 work days remaining until I'm retired and I'll have time to MD, so I'm already blessed! Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year to all my new friends here on Treasurenet!

Jonathan_K

Dec 24, 2013
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wife just gave me my first MD, Garrett ACE 150, which I'm hoping to use with my son for some fun, and hopefully get him interested as well - Then I'll probably upgrade and give him one as well! :icon_thumleft:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I don't really need it but a 5X8 coil for the AT Pro. I've got an old trashy park that it would be handy on. Merry Christmas.:coffee2:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good luck to you both.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread