So.....Whats Everyone Getting (hoping?) For Christmas?

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
So.....What's Everyone Getting (hoping?) For Christmas?

New coil, new machine, new scoop, new pin-pointer, new wet-suit, new dry-suit, new lower rod, new upper rod, new coil cover, new phone so your sweety can call you 24/7, new back pack, gloves, new sun glasses, new shorts, new under-shorts, socks, t-shirt, new car, new house?

ace christmas.jpg

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you sub-contracting for Santa? I've got a list for you if you are… You live near the north pole if I recall.

I'd really like a new combined pouch for my Pro Pointer and Lesch digger and a matching collection pouch and belt.

snowflakes.jpg

pescadore

Mar 4, 2007
Schertz, TX
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We (my family) are taking a 7 day cruise to Cozumel, Belize, and Roatan Honduras.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

SoCalBeachScanner

Aug 17, 2013
Coastal Orange County, CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Pro, ProPointer, and a weirdly good sense of direction
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-
Poor John ... It must be slow up there in Canuck Country :)

I'm hoping Santa brings me a new woman that agrees with my dog and my outside interests

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Costs a little extra but well worth it.

Doesn't talk endlessly or complain and you get to leave the toilet seat up.

Detecting dog.jpg

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
well from past experience I hope for nor expect anything of much and so far haven't be disappointed. Going to be a bittersweet Christmas anyhow first one without my mother who passed from cancer in Oct of this year.

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's having Affordable Health Care in the States for the wife and myself.

Last edited:

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Garrett ATX Deepseeker.............just kidding!

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used

mineralized_miner

Dec 2, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster GT
Fisher F2
Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Originally a tesoro sand shark, but after my mother dashed those hopes, I'm hoping for my very first pro-pointer!

RAINMAKER63

Nov 18, 2013
Brainerd MN
Detector(s) used
TEKnetics 8000 Coin Computer(no its not an Omega) and Garrett Pro Pointer, AT Pro, Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New AT Pro, water proof head phones and mask and snorkel. First new one since 1983.

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well after christmas shopping had some money left over.So ordered myself a gift.A tesoro silver umax.And hope santa is good to everybody.And to all of you and your families merry christmas.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered a 5x8 coil for my pro a sampson 31"t handle and Garrett retriever. I was going to get that stuff a few weeks ago but wife stepped in and said that will be Christmas present from her and kids lol. I was fine with that so I waited to order and they are on way now. I didn't really need new diggers cause I already have three ( leasch, Garrett and fiskars) but really wanted the sampson. I got the retriever for the magnet mostly lol. Now I have to figure out what to get for myself lol. Maybe some of this snow to melt so I can go out and use the new toys. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and god bless.

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm good, nothing I need or want. Love seeing my grandson light up when he gets one of those big green tractors that he loves so much. Good enough for me.

Potts, affordable health care, what the hell is that, and where do I find it?

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm good, nothing I need or want. Love seeing my grandson light up when he gets one of those big green tractors that he loves so much. Good enough for me. Potts, affordable health care, what the hell is that, and where do I find it?
my youngest son loves those green tractors too and he will be happy because he is getting a couple this year. I think he may be obsessed lol. He rode along and helped plant and then rode along and harvested the 100 acre field behind our house this past year. The guy that farms the land stops and picks him up. The other day he told me he wants to be a farmer like JP when he grows up and I said what about working on power lines and substations like dad and he said no. Lol smart kid.

Dan B

Sep 16, 2007
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero. Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well after christmas shopping had some money left over.So ordered myself a gift.A tesoro silver umax.

Awesome!! Please tell us how you like it once the weather cooperates.*

* I just noticed that you are in Florida. The weather cooperates year round!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread