Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll be going if I'm in town. TH said they have a test plot.

There are a few machines I'd like to try out.

Well my CTX is there being serviced by them as Minelab service center>I hope their techs don't party too hardy before working on my machine!

I will be there for sure, there are lots of door prizes and some great guests and bar-b-q......

Trying to work it out to go! How far a drive are they from the nearest beach? Hoping to go up the day before and do some beach hunting, spend the night and then drive over that morning.

Trying to work it out to go! How far a drive are they from the nearest beach? Hoping to go up the day before and do some beach hunting, spend the night and then drive over that morning.
About 1:15 mins from beaches. If you check the registration links the have set up hotel rooms for out of town guests to rent.

It's gonna be pretty awesome. I'll definitely be there...non-negotiable lol It's going to be a great time.

Wish I could.

All you that are going, test out all the stuff and report back to the rest of us that can't go...please!

Among the prizes are new Excal, ETrac, F11, 22, 44, GoFind 20,40 60...

The only reason my wife wants to tag along is cuz I promised her a trip to Mt. Dora afterwards.:BangHead:
There is a specialty shop that sells candied jalapenos, cant wait for that.

The only reason my wife wants to tag along is cuz I promised her a trip to Mt. Dora afterwards.:BangHead:
There is a specialty shop that sells candied jalapenos, cant wait for that.
Mount Dora is a nice little town...

Thanks for the info. treasure hunter. I'll check the links.

What ?
Its not today ?

I am outside waiting :P

Unless something unforeseen comes up between now and then I definitely plan to be there!

Mary and I will be there...and very much looking forward to it.

Well it is to far away for most like myself to even think about it..

I'm trying to convince my wife to go there for our Anniversary...LOL
She really wants to go to the beach so it's a win-win in my eyes! I just hope she sees it that way....:tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back