So you want to see my face huh?

Frodov

Bronze Member
May 24, 2007
Lexington, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV / Bullseye II pinpointer
I've got a picture in my profile and to be honest I've never seen this forum until tonight. SO.. I'll put a more recent picture in here. Not that it will win any awards or anything... at least not MY picture anyway... But my wife is cute.. she might.

<grin>

me.jpg

Floyd\'sVal.jpg

HH all !

Frodov

Good to see you Frodov & Mrs Frodov.
Welcome to Mugs.
As usuall...the wives are allways better looking ;D
Nice looking couple.

TW

Hi, Fordo and BlindJustice! :)

You are an adorable couple...and fun to chat with, too! 8)

mona lisa said:
You are an adorable couple...and fun to chat with, too!

I agree with Lisa.

;) RR

Your picture Might not win any awards(like Mine)I"m afraid to post it also I don"t own a camera,BUT your posts definitly would win an award.HH my friend keep up the good work. :)

Great pics! Now both of you...go out and find that gold! ;D ;D ;D

And, Blindjustice....we all know the real truth behind how he broke the armrest of his MD.....ha/ha...glad you keep him in line...LOL ;D ;D

HH,

Mel

borninok

:wave: Frodov & Blindjustice

Just wanted to see those smiling faces again.

:wink: RR

River Rat said:
:wave: Frodov & Blindjustice

Just wanted to see those smiling faces again.

:wink: RR

Well aren't you sweet.. or just terribly terribly bored. <grin> How're you doing sweety? Been a long time since I've seen you online here at TNet. Well, for that matter I suppose it's because I've not been on here for a long time huh? <blushing> Between work, holidays, and the weather I've not had much time or opportunity to play.. either with the detector or online. But Spring is nearly upon us, despite the rains that will accompany it I intend to get out a bit more and indulge.. and of course come right here and share my treasures with everyone. <grin>
I'll be seeing you online m'lady. Take care, Enjoy life, and I hope all of YOU and YOURs are healthy and happy. And.. as always..

Happy Hunting!

Frodov

Nice to meet you. Greats pics and looking forward to seeing your finds. :coffee2:

Well, you took a better picture than I did. Nice picture of your daughter, too! Later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back