kdenz Jr. Member Joined Mar 31, 2013 Messages 53 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location SHAW A.F.B, SC Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2015 #1 found a soap token and some sort of piece that may have been attached to a railroad but it doesnt look like it was broken off on the ends fun day though! Upvote 4
found a soap token and some sort of piece that may have been attached to a railroad but it doesnt look like it was broken off on the ends fun day though!
B Brother Al Hero Member Joined Jul 23, 2013 Messages 649 Reaction score 566 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors? Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 12, 2015 #2 I see a fair amount of these soap tokens posted but have never found one myself. Fun find!
46Wheat Silver Member Joined May 23, 2014 Messages 3,651 Reaction score 3,357 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil / Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2015 #3 Love all tokens big and small old and new
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 12, 2015 #4 Nice dig. I like tokens. Maybe someday I will dig one like yours.
cambria09 Bronze Member Joined Jun 10, 2012 Messages 1,840 Reaction score 3,841 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2015 #5 Hello kdenz. Nice one. I have found several soap tokens and seen many posted here but not that one. Good luck. C9
Hello kdenz. Nice one. I have found several soap tokens and seen many posted here but not that one. Good luck. C9
Randy Combs Hero Member Joined Sep 16, 2013 Messages 689 Reaction score 1,033 Golden Thread 0 Location FREDONIA KENTUCKY Detector(s) used Teknetics G2 Predator Raptor Predator Phoenix Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2015 #6 Nice find, I love old tokens
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 13, 2015 #7 NICE TOKEN YOU HAVE THERE.