WHADIFIND
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2012
- Messages
- 12,680
- Reaction score
- 43,404
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South of the Mason-Dixon Line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,
Jack Hammer!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Pretty interesting walk today.
I'm glad that soccer is so international. I have quite a collection of coins from around the world now. Most of them came from soccer fields! These coins appeared to have been the result of a pocket spill. Interesting combo!
Blingie seems satisfied.
....and Fishie seems happy with hs newest ride.
A rather enjoyable walk!
Thanks for peeking!
I'm glad that soccer is so international. I have quite a collection of coins from around the world now. Most of them came from soccer fields! These coins appeared to have been the result of a pocket spill. Interesting combo!
Blingie seems satisfied.
....and Fishie seems happy with hs newest ride.
A rather enjoyable walk!
Thanks for peeking!
Upvote
20







