What's new

Solano / Sonoma

fd3615

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
California - Solano County
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Sunray X-1 Probe
I live in the Vacaville area - Work in Sonoma. Anyone ever free weekdays to do a little coin / relic hunting.
 
I'm located just west of Vacaville (halfway to Dixon) and occasionally have time off during the week,
 
I'm available in the evenings. I live in Suisun. I joined the forum today and have a "new" metal detector that I purchased 10 years ago. I just gotta dust it off and change the batteries and I'm ready to go. I intend to go out tonight for a little bit. Thinking of trying over at the sight of the old school by the railroad tracks in old town Suisun. They tore it down a few years aga i the construction fences are gone now.
 
I line in Fairfield/Cordelia area, would like to do a little hunting. Let me know if you're up for it.
 
I live in the Fairfield area and would like to get out and do some detecting. Did a little back in the early 70s. Have a new detector and ready to break it in.
 
im in Solano and napa county looking to go out
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom