SOLD !!! For sale SIDE SCAN SONAR + Underwater Video ROV

Aussie Codger

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2022
Warrnambool
Imagenex Sports Scan Side Scan Sonar model 881 (dual frequency) – Back in 2005 I paid $8,600 for this unit, am open to reasonable offers. Supplied is the additional 200 ft tow cable, depressor wing and cable clamp. I believe to the best of my knowledge that all the supporting computer disks are supplied, also all the necessary couplings and wiring that I added to gain function, again no guarantees re all of this. I’ve also downloaded to the included memory stick most of the supporting computer requirements as duplicates and also a Garmin mapping system with the codes to unlock. These maps would need updating and again I supply no guarantee that these maps will operate. It is a requirement of operation to have a normal computer mapping program to combine with the side scan programs. I have also included the Rayming computer GPS arial. Also supplied is the lay back and off set calculator and beam cover program. It has been quite a number of years since use, back then on final pack up this unit was operating perfectly. I do not have the time, health or boat etc to retest prior to sale. The photos supplied give an indication that this unit has been very lightly used.

Also, for sale - Video Ray Explorer ROV purchased new in 2005 for $17,000. The Explorer was according to Imbros very popular but is now not manufactured. Open to reasonable offers. Included with this is the V Stream Digital converter recently supplied by Imbros. Also, it comes with 200ft of neutral buoyant tether and some spares etc. It has been quite a number of years since use, back then on final pack up this unit was operating perfectly. I do not have the time, health or boat etc to retest prior to sale. The photos supplied give an indication that this unit has been very lightly used.

Attachments

• Side Scan photos^.pdf
    826.7 KB · Views: 86
  • ROV Photos.pdf
    392.3 KB · Views: 65

bobinsd

Oct 20, 2005
San Diego California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Imagenex Sports Scan Side Scan Sonar model 881 (dual frequency) – Back in 2005 I paid $8,600 for this unit, am open to reasonable offers. Supplied is the additional 200 ft tow cable, depressor wing and cable clamp. I believe to the best of my knowledge that all the supporting computer disks are supplied, also all the necessary couplings and wiring that I added to gain function, again no guarantees re all of this. I’ve also downloaded to the included memory stick most of the supporting computer requirements as duplicates and also a Garmin mapping system with the codes to unlock. These maps would need updating and again I supply no guarantee that these maps will operate. It is a requirement of operation to have a normal computer mapping program to combine with the side scan programs. I have also included the Rayming computer GPS arial. Also supplied is the lay back and off set calculator and beam cover program. It has been quite a number of years since use, back then on final pack up this unit was operating perfectly. I do not have the time, health or boat etc to retest prior to sale. The photos supplied give an indication that this unit has been very lightly used.

Also, for sale - Video Ray Explorer ROV purchased new in 2005 for $17,000. The Explorer was according to Imbros very popular but is now not manufactured. Open to reasonable offers. Included with this is the V Stream Digital converter recently supplied by Imbros. Also, it comes with 200ft of neutral buoyant tether and some spares etc. It has been quite a number of years since use, back then on final pack up this unit was operating perfectly. I do not have the time, health or boat etc to retest prior to sale. The photos supplied give an indication that this unit has been very lightly used.
What targets were you originally looking for?

coin_diver

Oct 3, 2003
Syracuse, ny
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, xl500 (27 yrs) XLT (17 yrs)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Hey Codger, nice gear and I had this same unit 20yrs ago which I used on locating old Timbers, did a good job. The biggest hurdle at that time was running a tough book laptop with additional monitor but I sure miss that puppy. Now I’m amazed that my Garmin and its scanning sonar gives me as much detail in a smaller package.
However, this unit is better for covering larger sectors so I’m interested in knowing what your “man I hate to let I hate to let it go” price is. Don’t need it, just want it!
Drop me a PM.
Mike

njcommercialdiver

Feb 26, 2005
Eastern PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro,
MX500 Proton Mag
fisher gold bug, whites PI, Garrett gold scorpion
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
his listed location is warrambool which is west of Melbourne Australia

enrada

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unknown-7.jpeg
Spelled Warrnambool. Been there. If you go pick it up make sure to dive Piccaninnie Ponds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread