Feb 25, 2008
Lake Hamilton Florida 33851
Detector(s) used
Excall 2 w/Anderson shaft ...
Minelab CTX 3030 ...
Minelab GT
10000 shares of MEXP
and
12500 shares of SFRX (liked this one because of this below)

i just like the way they do these reality type shows...i loved the alaska gold mining group last year....i watched the shows on Odessey Marine...i think it was discovery channel...who knows with todays tech they might actually find some things left over and it could make for a good show...

so they are penny stocks...so go up a penny and double my money...hard to believe you can buy 500 shares of a company for the price of breakfast or lunch...

business week copy below...june 2 2011

Seafarer Exploration Corp. (OTCBB: SFRX) announced today the engagement of Red Letter Studios, a video production company out of Tampa, Florida, to document the adventure Seafarer is about to undertake and to facilitate negotiations with outside video production companies. Chip Johnson, a director for Seafarer, stated "I have known Red Letter Studios and the founder, Adam Sutton, for over a decade and am looking forward to working with their experienced management team. It will be exciting to see what Red Letter brings to the table to help build shareholder value and film the progress of such an exhilarating story."

Red Letter Studios is an award winning, national advertising and television Production Company who works across the country with national franchises, international retailers and new venture start-ups. Led by Director / Producer Adam B. Sutton, they will assist Seafarer with all of their video / filming needs. Adam stated "We are really looking forward to getting more involved with Kyle Kennedy and Seafarer Exploration. After spending some time with both the corporate office and their boat crew, we can't wait to start documenting the history they are making and share it with the world..."

Seafarer is contracting Red Letter Studios to co-produce a television show documenting Seafarer's excavation work on a shipwreck site off of Juno Beach. It would be a docu-reality show following Seafarer's captain and crew as they try and salvage what is believed to be a colonial era shipwreck that has laid hidden at the bottom of the ocean for hundreds of years.

Company website: http://www.RedLetterStudios.com

OP
OP
leefields

leefields

Feb 25, 2008
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 ...
Minelab GT
also picked up 500 shares of SIRI....i like my radio..have 6 xm in the trucks house and garage...i cant understand why people listen to am/fm anymore...

OP
OP
leefields

leefields

Feb 25, 2008
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 ...
Minelab GT
bought 500 shares of OMEX today

and picked up 17500 shares of ORRV (about 40 bucks....)

its penny change....go up a penny and double the money...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread