What's new

$$$$SOLD$$$$

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$50 star note just sold for $59.99. net profit $5.42 just for looking at a bill:laughing7::laughing7: IMG_2251.webpIMG_2252.webp
 
I had one not to long ago. Used it as a regular bill
 
$50 star note just sold for $59.99. net profit $5.42 just for looking at a bill:laughing7::laughing7:View attachment 1248455View attachment 1248456

Up here in Canada, had to go get USD$ Cash for vacation to Disneyworld in Florida. The exchange place have me 4 consecutive serial numbered, crisp star note $50 bills like this one. Wondering how much mine are worth now if a circulated one can sell for 20% more?
 
Sold a 20*$ on the bay for 26.5$, shipping is 2$ ebay fees around 2.25 maybe. easy 2$ in my own pocket... gotta watch out for those star notes when cashing in coins...
 
I gotta ask, why sell these on ebay and get so little profit?Why not just put an ad on Craigslist and sell them and not have to pay shipping or ebay/PayPal fees.
 
too many rip off artist on craigslist. Although sometimes its not much different from ebay, I guess.
 
too many rip off artist on craigslist. Although sometimes its not much different from ebay, I guess.

I would say just make sure you bring a friend with you and meet in a very public place with lots of people in it. You can even meet in a police parking lot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom