What's new

Soldiers lead poker chip and... something else?

HuntingRelics

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
108
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a soldiers poker chip today(or at least I think). Can anyone help ID the rounded object with hole in the middle?
IMG_1771.webp
IMG_1772.webp
 
There's a chance that it could be a chip or just someone bored.
But lets go with chip...
The half round thing is a journal bearing.
 
Upvote 0
Found a few lead poker chips myself in the past, love'm!!! "D"
 
Upvote 0
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.
 
Upvote 0
Cool, no idea what that round thing is
 
Upvote 0
Yes, journal bearing insert. two halves go around the shaft and are held in some type of housing. the hole is for the introduction of oil or grease.
 
Upvote 0
I recognize the journal bearing same as on a crankshaft for a car. I say you play a game of poker toss that baby in the pot and then its an official poker chip Well done Tommy
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom