What's new

Solid Silver Shoe Buckle...

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...at least a quarter of a solid silver shoe buckle! A lot of junque and got soaked to boot but i'm well pleased with the buckle fragment!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160918_152052_edit.webp
    IMG_20160918_152052_edit.webp
    203.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20160918_152258_edit.webp
    IMG_20160918_152258_edit.webp
    202.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20160918_152325_edit.webp
    IMG_20160918_152325_edit.webp
    41 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20160918_160654_edit.webp
    IMG_20160918_160654_edit.webp
    77.5 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Upvote 40
Silver from the ground in ANY form is always welcome! Ddf...
 
Congrats on the silver shoe buckle fragment and with the misleading title Romeo-1 .
 
That's a nice piece. Would have been an awesome one if whole.
 
You know it was a nice one when whole!
I'd settle for a piece of the action anytime
 
That's a fine piece of silver you got! Maybe the rest will turn up someday.
 
Great find silver or gold is a win everytime Thanks for sharing your finds!!!!!!!
 
I find a lot of arrowheads/knifes broken. Then put them back together. You go back there with your MD. You will probably find the rest of the buckle.
 

Attachments

  • jack 244.webp
    jack 244.webp
    374.6 KB · Views: 88
I want one so bad man. That thing must have really been something for that time period.
 
Nice silver buckle piece! :occasion14:
 
ROMEO NICE FINDS .
 
Nice hunt, and finds! I can't tell you how many buckle fragments I find, but none have been silver! :dontknow:
 
Nice hunt, and finds! I can't tell you how many buckle fragments I find, but none have been silver! :dontknow:

Yep...I've got hundreds of pieces and have only found one other that was silver...but it was complete.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20130530-00471.webp
    IMG-20130530-00471.webp
    66.5 KB · Views: 94
Yep...I've got hundreds of pieces and have only found one other that was silver...but it was complete.

Whoa...that's a real beauty! Thanks for sharing!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom