What's new

Solved: Bausch and Lomb UNICUM lens

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
1,656
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
Well I think I know what it is but then again I'm not sure what it is.

Some sort of optical device. not sure how old though. searching for unioum on google hasn't gotten me very far and don't have much time atm.

anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
Bob
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3017.webp
    IMG_3017.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 649
  • IMG_3015.webp
    IMG_3015.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 590
PBK said:
Eh, you did all the heavy lifting. I just noticed the "C" in what was first thought to be "Unioum" and decided to see what I could wrangle up.

Anyway, you definitely get the free pint of butter brickle on this one! :notworthy:
I had the camera shutter idea and the C in post #3, but got off the right track with the patent numbers. ;D

I know you dont post PBK until you got it right. :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Gee, thanks, sonny! :D

There was also a Butter Brickle candy bar (kind of like a Heath bar). They put chunks of it in the ice cream, hence the name.

I used to get it now and then when I was a kid and my dad worked for White Dairy. As an Arkie, I'm sure you're familiar with White Dairy.

(End of hijack.)
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom