cdsieg Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2011 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 0 Location WI Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 24, 2012 #1 I am not sure if these are buckles or horse related rings, or what? I am interested in the possible age of them as well and if they have a real name! Attachments IMGP37221.webp 35.6 KB · Views: 185
I am not sure if these are buckles or horse related rings, or what? I am interested in the possible age of them as well and if they have a real name!
F Felinepeachy Guest Jan 24, 2012 #2 Re: Buckles or horse related rings? Those are pieces of snaffle bits.....well except for the little one Upvote 0
Re: Buckles or horse related rings? Those are pieces of snaffle bits.....well except for the little one
cdsieg Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2011 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 0 Location WI Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Re: Buckles or horse related rings? Felinepeachy said: Those are pieces of snaffle bits.....well except for the little one Click to expand... Thanks, I will consider this solved! Upvote 0
Re: Buckles or horse related rings? Felinepeachy said: Those are pieces of snaffle bits.....well except for the little one Click to expand... Thanks, I will consider this solved!