steelheadwill
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2010
- Messages
- 6,690
- Reaction score
- 716
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- New Castle NH.
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Brain eyes ears and nose
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Hi All,
At first I thought this was some obscure Colonial issue.
I saw 'nite' and 'Libert', obviously a US coin, Not So
'Libertad Egalite Fraternite' take up almost the entire circumference.
Is currently 30mm and 12.7 grams.
I know there is little detail, I've spent a long time browsing images online and cannot find a match. note the image like a spoked wheel or scallop in photos 5, 7 & 8.
Would appreciate if anyone can date and ID this coin
Other side shows no detail, extreme pitting.
thanks for looking & HH to all
At first I thought this was some obscure Colonial issue.
I saw 'nite' and 'Libert', obviously a US coin, Not So

'Libertad Egalite Fraternite' take up almost the entire circumference.
Is currently 30mm and 12.7 grams.
I know there is little detail, I've spent a long time browsing images online and cannot find a match. note the image like a spoked wheel or scallop in photos 5, 7 & 8.
Would appreciate if anyone can date and ID this coin
Other side shows no detail, extreme pitting.
thanks for looking & HH to all
Attachments
-
nc finds 03-14 005.webp38.3 KB · Views: 336 -
nc finds 03-14 006.webp42.3 KB · Views: 304 -
nc finds 03-14 007.webp43.6 KB · Views: 295 -
nc finds 03-14 008.webp35.5 KB · Views: 301 -
nc finds 03-14 009.webp43.2 KB · Views: 303 -
nc finds 03-14 011.webp51 KB · Views: 306 -
nc finds 03-14 012.webp47 KB · Views: 307 -
nc finds 03-14 013.webp28.1 KB · Views: 302 -
nc finds 03-14 014.webp57.1 KB · Views: 294



I was thinking of this 2nd 2 cent I posted-







