What's new

✅ SOLVED Solved small silver thing, token, and a bent tool and What?

cdsieg

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
0
Location
WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A small silver egg cup like thing, and a small token that says, Lone Star on it. I would appreciate any thoughts on what something might be and how old it might be. Thanks! Cindy
 

Attachments

  • sunday 1 (159).webp
    sunday 1 (159).webp
    57.7 KB · Views: 340
  • sunday homestead two 01.webp
    sunday homestead two 01.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 340
  • sunday homestead two 05.webp
    sunday homestead two 05.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 322
  • sunday homestead two 12.webp
    sunday homestead two 12.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 338
Re: small silver thing, token, and a bent tool and What?

creskol said:
bigcypresshunter said:
cdsieg said:
creskol said:
The Lone Star item is a button face off of an overall button, circa 1900-1908.
I have been googeling that brand for a half an hour, I can't find anything but a blog with a bunch of advertisement, but I will keep looking, thanks for your help. Cindy
I have been trying to find a pic as well but so far no luck.

Here you are .. yours would be 24 ..
wow, where did you find that photo? I looked all over for one, great job! Thank you! Cindy
 
Upvote 0
Re: small silver thing, token, and a bent tool and What?

Example A appears to possibly be a blade from a wood plane.

It is severely bent...possibly a blade from a plane that was fashioned into another tool??
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom