BobinSouthVA
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2007
- Messages
- 1,656
- Reaction score
- 107
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Virginia
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
bigcypresshunter said:Belt concho or scarf slide?![]()

bigcypresshunter said:I was just guessing but maybe.![]()
IronSpike said:Cool findVictorian brass buckle:
http://www.stonehillcollectibles.co...victorian-brass-buckle-openwork-leaves-design
Well I did say I was just guessing.IronSpike said:Cool findVictorian brass buckle:
http://www.stonehillcollectibles.co...victorian-brass-buckle-openwork-leaves-design
Thats one of the better IDs I have seen with no manufacturers marks to google. bigcypresshunter said:Well I did say I was just guessing.IronSpike said:Cool findVictorian brass buckle:
http://www.stonehillcollectibles.co...victorian-brass-buckle-openwork-leaves-designThats one of the better IDs I have seen with no manufacturers marks to google.
![]()
I see they list it as a buckle but it looks more like a cape clasp attachment. I guess its an unusual womans buckle. GreatID
I was searching buckles when by chance I recognized this item. Yeah cape clasp or sash buckle bigcypresshunter said:Well I did say I was just guessing.IronSpike said:Cool findVictorian brass buckle:
http://www.stonehillcollectibles.co...victorian-brass-buckle-openwork-leaves-designThats one of the better IDs I have seen with no manufacturers marks to google.
![]()
I see they list it as a buckle but it looks more like a cape clasp attachment. I guess its an unusual womans buckle. GreatID

BobinSouthVA said:bigcypresshunter said:Well I did say I was just guessing.IronSpike said:Cool findVictorian brass buckle:
http://www.stonehillcollectibles.co...victorian-brass-buckle-openwork-leaves-designThats one of the better IDs I have seen with no manufacturers marks to google.
![]()
I see they list it as a buckle but it looks more like a cape clasp attachment. I guess its an unusual womans buckle. GreatID
well don't take anything away from yourself Bigcypresshunter, your "guesses" and research and knowledge are top notch and spot on and you are a credit to the WII forum.![]()
Countless green checks over the years 