larson1951
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2009
- Messages
- 4,974
- Reaction score
- 3,894
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Dakota
- Detector(s) used
- tesoro
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Upvote
0
my friend told me about these pieces he has found over the last few weeks
/QUOTE]
Nice group of artifacts. I like the large side notch.
Steve, could you post some pictures of the largest side notched points you or your friends have found, especially the ones you call "jaw notched" and/or "jaw notched billings"
Thanks
11KBP







ok 11KBP
the point in the first post is about the largest we have found
now here are images for your perusal
the first and second ones are jaw notched billings
the last one is a regular jaw notch arrow point
you can see why they are called jaw notched as the inside of the notch is larger than the outside edges
View attachment 635575View attachment 635577View attachment 635578
thanks tommyThose are some really nice goodies. I alway's love seeing your artifact's. I love that N. Dakota stuff.