DirtyMike
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 898
- Reaction score
- 106
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- West Virginia
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Some buttons-pewter sunburst, Hanover Make, & a tombac w/ a raised dot on front.
Here are a few buttons I have always wondered if anyone knew anything about. And since I am snowed in under 34 inches and getting about 16 more right now i have some time on my hands.
Here are a few buttons I have always wondered if anyone knew anything about. And since I am snowed in under 34 inches and getting about 16 more right now i have some time on my hands.
Attachments
-
what are they relics 116.webp42.2 KB · Views: 428 -
what are they relics 118.webp12.1 KB · Views: 288 -
what are they relics 120.webp29.3 KB · Views: 333 -
what are they relics 121.webp43.2 KB · Views: 287 -
what are they relics 125.webp26.8 KB · Views: 270 -
what are they relics 127.webp32.3 KB · Views: 276








