Some cherry-picking teller!!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
hate to try and CRH in her small town -- the collection is worth 2600 face value --how much silver has to be there?

OP
OP
T

twinsrule

Dec 26, 2009
I know - did you see the pics? Piles of barbers, slqs, and everything else!! wow!!!!!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think i've ever seen copper bullion before, those one lb. bars are neat, and they probably make great paper weights!

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
i dont think people can spend bars of copper at banks, and a lot of that stuff obviously wasnt found in circulation, so that collection obviously wasnt all picked out by a bank teller...what a lie. :laughing9: but none the less, very cool to see.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CHAINCHOMP said:
i dont think people can spend bars of copper at banks, and a lot of that stuff obviously wasnt found in circulation, so that collection obviously wasnt all picked out by a bank teller...what a lie. :laughing9: but none the less, very cool to see.
Now CC, don't be calling people names. ::) Nowhere in the description does it say everything was found on the job. It only said the collection was amassed by a retired bank teller.
HH
enamel7

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
enamel7,
oops...ur right, but dont get used to that cuz it probably aint gonna happen much :laughing9: j/k anyway, thanks for pointing that out. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions