What's new

Some favourites from this year

Taranis

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
397
Reaction score
250
Golden Thread
3
Location
Europe
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Like the roman coins...
 
Upvote 0
More some
 
Very nice year. I like the Juilian II :icon_thumright:
 
Thank you very much!
One of my favourites, three different ones are from him.
With an eagle, without an eagle and single HeracleB mint.
For Crusader:
 
Hi Taranis; Those are Awesome. Thanks. PEACE:RONB

Here in the US we can only think of 200 year old finds. NOT 2000 year old finds. !!! :icon_pirat: :laughing7:

I know, my jealousy is killing you huh ??? :laughing7:
 
Taranis said:
Thank you very much!
One of my favourites, three different ones are from him.
With an eagle, without an eagle and single HeracleB mint.
For Crusader:

Very nice, to get condition like that we need to dig at least 100 Roman coins :thumbsup: Plus to get a late Roman coin when the metal content is poorer in that condition is a double bonus :headbang:
 
Barker:
Shall I be worried? :wink:
Here in Europe older the history, than at you. I did not mean first your adoration by the buttons.
I understood it later and I respect it.
 
Great selection of Roman coins...thanks for sharing.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Thank you the posts.
Now some silver denarius.
 
And more.
 
umrgolf
I don't collect a relic, objects, iron, but these didn't get into my collection in this year.
On the last picture is a lead frog. My opinion from a sacrificial altar.
 
You are an excellent photograher as well! The pictures are supurb!

A collection envious of a King! :thumbsup:
 
thrillathahunt
Thank you, taking a photo my other hobby.
 
Taranis said:
Barker:
Shall I be worried? :wink:
Here in Europe older the history, than at you. I did not mean first your adoration by the buttons.
I understood it later and I respect it.

Hi Taranis; Why worry ??? I'm just admiring those coins. I'm not sure about which buttons you refer but thats ok. I used to go to Doncaster, England each year for 4 years. The last time in 1988. I loved it. I also found a few Roman Coins and a Roman brooch. I als found 3 hammered silver pennies. I remember 2 were in the 1500's and one was 1189 AD. I forget who the King was at that time. Anyway, thanks. PEACE:RONB
 
BARKER said:
Taranis said:
Barker:
Shall I be worried? :wink:
Here in Europe older the history, than at you. I did not mean first your adoration by the buttons.
I understood it later and I respect it.

Hi Taranis; Why worry ??? I'm just admiring those coins. I'm not sure about which buttons you refer but thats ok. I used to go to Doncaster, England each year for 4 years. The last time in 1988. I loved it. I also found a few Roman Coins and a Roman brooch. I als found 3 hammered silver pennies. I remember 2 were in the 1500's and one was 1189 AD. I forget who the King was at that time. Anyway, thanks. PEACE:RONB

This is the cross over between Henry II & Richard I (Richard the Lion Heart), both rare Kings to find. Can you post a picture of this shortcross Penny, I would like to see :o
 
BARKER :
U wrote this: "I know, my jealousy is killing you huh"
Misunderstood, this is if it dosn't speak his mother language unfortunately man. I would not have liked hurting you, excuse me if I was ambiguous.
 
I have a couple questions based on ignorance. Aren't the coins worth more before they are cleaned? Is these from England and are they affected by the antiquities law?

In any case, I vote for banner. Awesome finds.
 
MRBeyer:
Thank you for your opinion!
The coins don't come from England, I would speak better in English then. ;D
Central Europe where I found it.
I don't know the law mentioned by you unfortunately.
 
I am searching onto a purchase or into an exchange for Minelab Explorer used 15"x12" SEF search coil.
It would be necessary to post it to Europe.
Please PM.
Thank you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom