What's new

Some finds from a few past beach hunts.

SNF101480

Full Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2011
Messages
206
Reaction score
127
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are some finds I made back in March. I managed to find a nice mix of old coins some wheat pennies, an indian head penny, a V nickel, a few mercs and the best coin was the Barber Quarter. I also found some silver jewelry and a small gold ring with a floral pattern.
 

Attachments

  • 03:02 and03:03:13 finds.webp
    03:02 and03:03:13 finds.webp
    69.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 03:02:13 barber quarter.webp
    03:02:13 barber quarter.webp
    74.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 20130310_110517.webp
    20130310_110517.webp
    274.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 20130303_164153.webp
    20130303_164153.webp
    276.4 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
nice finds congrats HH
 
I like 'em all , SNF...especially that Barber Quarter:notworthy:

Lorraine
 
Very Nice Finds! WTG!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom