Some fun stamps thatll make you smile PLUS a few old coins

alpha81

Greenie
Jun 14, 2014
Boston
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some fun stamps that'll make you smile PLUS a few old coins

P1010623.JPG P1010631.JPG P1010632.JPG 1A.JPG 1B.JPG 2A.JPG 2B.JPG 3A.JPG 3B.JPG

I'm dying to know the value of these guys, but more importantly I'm interested in just how unique/rare they are. I have many more to post, so this will most likely just be the tip the iceberg.
Thanks for taking a look!

Adam

ATpro5

Jan 4, 2013
SW Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster,At Pro,Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure on the values of these coins, but I have to compliment that 1967 penny. Man its in good shape!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
alpha81

alpha81

Greenie
Jun 14, 2014
Boston
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure on the values of these coins, but I have to compliment that 1967 penny. Man its in good shape!
Thanks for the reply! Hopefully it's worth something

Last edited:
Upvote 0

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Great Britain penny is very common, even in UNC and has minimal value. The Bermuda Crown is pretty common, but it is .500 silver (about $7 worth), not real sure but I think top end numismatic value would be about $10-12. The Hawaiian medal I have no real idea about but generally a dealer in exonumia would be asking $3-10 for something like that, and as it seems pretty generic, I would say $3-5. However, value is what someone will pay for it, and any of these items could go higher than my guesses.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
alpha81

alpha81

Greenie
Jun 14, 2014
Boston
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coins

The Great Britain penny is very common, even in UNC and has minimal value. The Bermuda Crown is pretty common, but it is .500 silver (about $7 worth), not real sure but I think top end numismatic value would be about $10-12. The Hawaiian medal I have no real idea about but generally a dealer in exonumia would be asking $3-10 for something like that, and as it seems pretty generic, I would say $3-5. However, value is what someone will pay for it, and any of these items could go higher than my guesses.

Thanks for informing me on those coins. What about the shipwrecked coin? Any clues on that one?
Thanks

Upvote 0

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for informing me on those coins. What about the shipwrecked coin? Any clues on that one?
Thanks

A nice UNC can have some pretty good value, however the salvaged coins are common and cleaned. Value, not really sure, but I would think $10 would be the high end.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread