What's new

Some good boxes ~ finally

CaptainRobin

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
579
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up $2K yesterday, not boxes, but rolls in clear plastic bags of $500. Just looking through the plastic bags at roll ends, I saw 10 40%ers. Much better than the last few boxes.

I've broken forty-six rolls this morning, and pulled 36 40%ers, 5 90% Kens, '04D, '87P and an '84P proof, which does have some scratching/wear.

Looking good, and I'm keeping the "showers" 'til last so I KNOW I'll pull a lil' bit after I get 'em done. I have another 154 rolls to search, and four of those came from the first bag and are "showing". Ain't looked too close at the roll ends of the other three boxes/bags.

Robin
 
Upvote 0
Great score. always keep the "peepers" until the end. That way my last roll has silver. It beats ending a box with a zilch.
 
awhitster said:
Great score. always keep the "peepers" until the end. That way my last roll has silver. It beats ending a box with a zilch.

I second that !
 
awhitster said:
Great score. always keep the "peepers" until the end. That way my last roll has silver. It beats ending a box with a zilch.
Yep, same here.. Gpurs...
 
GPURS said:
awhitster said:
Great score. always keep the "peepers" until the end. That way my last roll has silver. It beats ending a box with a zilch.
Yep, same here.. Gpurs...

I do that too!
 
LOL, I think we all do that. It also makes the opening of the other rolls a little easier too, knowing it isn't all for nothing ;D
I love bags, always did the best for me.

HH
vegasmtl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom