Hill Billy
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 3, 2007
- Messages
- 1,769
- Reaction score
- 76
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT
- Primary Interest:
- Other

TheBreeze426 said:I downloaded your pic, enlarged it, and did a contrast, and it reads:
Most of all Judy, "Wisdom is practical." Yes, Proverbs is the Book of wisdom, but I cannot find a Bible verse that says, 'Wisdom is Practical." Breezie
TheBreeze426 said:I downloaded your pic, enlarged it, and did a contrast, and it reads:
Most of all Judy, "Wisdom is practical." Yes, Proverbs is the Book of wisdom, but I cannot find a Bible verse that says, 'Wisdom is Practical." Breezie
djabend said:Perhaps it says "As the object of all study, and the end of all wisdom, is practical utility"
Preface
The Household Cyclopedia 1881
http://www.mspong.org/cyclopedia/preface.html
HH,
Donny

djabend said:Perhaps it says "As the object of all study, and the end of all wisdom, is practical utility"
Preface
The Household Cyclopedia 1881
http://www.mspong.org/cyclopedia/preface.html
HH,
Donny