mmelugin Jr. Member Joined Feb 8, 2013 Messages 48 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 23, 2013 #1 Can't get out and hound this weekend so ill just share some rocks I found a little while back along a local lake shoreline. Arrowheads are tough finds around here so I was very happy to have em. Usually gotta travel. HH Attachments image-2474457534.webp 60.3 KB · Views: 130 Upvote 0
Can't get out and hound this weekend so ill just share some rocks I found a little while back along a local lake shoreline. Arrowheads are tough finds around here so I was very happy to have em. Usually gotta travel. HH
W wvwildman Silver Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 2,975 Reaction score 772 Golden Thread 0 Location fayette county wv Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 23, 2013 #2 nice finds HH
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 23, 2013 #3 Very nice. They dont come too often where I hunt either. Now if everyone wanted to see scrapers I would be the king, lol
Very nice. They dont come too often where I hunt either. Now if everyone wanted to see scrapers I would be the king, lol
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 23, 2013 #4 Some days if you just find one it is a good day. Looks like you found the mother load
A arrowman Jr. Member Joined Dec 14, 2010 Messages 43 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location U.S.A. Feb 24, 2013 #5 Looks good to me. Basalt might not be the prettiest material but the natives sure did love using it.