Kevin in IN
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi all. Been getting some time in the water. This drought has the local lakes at levels I've never seen before. So a friend and I have been hunting water that would normally be out of reach. The two large bands are 14k. The Clemson ACC ring I may be able to find the owner. Has her jersey number on it. The one is a 1917 HS ring. The school name is rubbed smooth, I guess from so many years on the lake bottom. Rest of the gold is 10k. The tall silver ring is marked sterling , NY,CC. , I dug it in two pieces. It was hinged and has a compartment looks like it was made for a pill. Thanks for looking. Kevin
Attachments
-
078 (800x600).webp30 KB · Views: 225 -
086 (800x600).webp30.9 KB · Views: 210 -
090 (800x600).webp27.7 KB · Views: 190 -
094 (800x600).webp41 KB · Views: 187 -
104 (800x600).webp36 KB · Views: 211 -
109 (800x600).webp51.9 KB · Views: 191 -
114 (800x600).webp48.1 KB · Views: 184 -
115 (800x600).webp32.5 KB · Views: 195 -
117 (800x600).webp101.2 KB · Views: 196 -
129 (800x600).webp120 KB · Views: 202







