alderan33 Full Member Joined Oct 15, 2010 Messages 249 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Greenville, NC Detector(s) used Whites Spectra V3I Garrett Pro Pointer Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 24, 2011 #1 Found this near a Union Fort. It is approximately 2 1/2" square. There are no makers marks. I'm thinking suspender clip but I'm not sure. Can anyone identify and date it? Thanks for looking. HH Attachments 138.webp 364.7 KB · Views: 682 142.webp 350.6 KB · Views: 810
Found this near a Union Fort. It is approximately 2 1/2" square. There are no makers marks. I'm thinking suspender clip but I'm not sure. Can anyone identify and date it? Thanks for looking. HH
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Oct 24, 2011 #2 That's a beautiful old relic! Nice find! My guess would be a sash buckle. Upvote 0
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2011 #3 creskol said: That's a beautiful old relic! Nice find! My guess would be a sash buckle. Click to expand... x2 Upvote 0
creskol said: That's a beautiful old relic! Nice find! My guess would be a sash buckle. Click to expand... x2