What's new

Some kind of scribing tool?

MSRelic

Full Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, Etrac
IMG_1192.webp

IMG_1193.webp
 
Re: Some kind of scribe marker?

cant help, but its neat looking.
 
Upvote 0
This one's really bugging me. How about the center point of an old drawing compass? Maybe the notch accepted the leaf spring.
 
Upvote 0
I would say old utensil and guess fork. It would have had a wooden handle.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a chisel.
 
Upvote 0
IronSpike said:
I would say old utensil and guess fork. It would have had a wooden handle.



Because of the "shoulder" on the pointed end, I would also say that it had a wooden handle. Tony
 
Upvote 0
IronSpike said:
I would say old utensil and guess fork. It would have had a wooden handle.

BINGO!

(these are actually slightly different, but you can see the shape)
 

Attachments

  • 265.webp
    265.webp
    82.7 KB · Views: 209
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom